TECHNET Archives

March 2008

From:
Franklin D Asbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Franklin D Asbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:12:19 -0500
He saying they want to stop performing the ENIG and perform full body and selective gold plate. Each of these would be 'pattern plating' and thus end the need for a tie bar.

You only need tie bars when you perform tab like plating, not selective or full body pattern plate.

Franklin