TECHNET Archives

March 2008

From:
Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:59:38 +0100
I've also been looking for a spec, but found none. Guess it's hard to
make one with respect to all factors that are involved: the board's
cleanliness after last production step, the atmosphere in which the
board will be stored, gold plating thickness and porosity, humidity,
your planned mounting and soldering process etc. We have tested boards
that have been in office drawers for years, and which ones could be
soldered without problems, as well as we have had problems with same
type of boards coming directly from China.

Inge