TECHNET Archives

March 2008

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:47:49 -0700
Well I was in Rome last week and it is refreshing to see that all of you
were able to maintain the highly technical and refined ambiance of this
forum in my absinths.
In one of the introductory courses of Dewey 101 is word history and
rules for use. I am aware of the term but have spelled it cafoufle(
spell check says kafuffle or caboodle). This makes it a colloquial
idiom, which is fine for local and/or colorful speech and Deweyisms;
however to be an acceptable technical word we will need to establish a
correct spelling and definition.
I will gladly champion (no syntax without representation) it's inclusion
in IPC-T-50 when that is accomplished.
Dewey