TECHNET Archives

February 2008

From:
"Igoshev, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Igoshev, Vladimir
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 10:42:21 -0500
Hi Werner,

Just to be exact, I didn't say the technique can't see any cracks in solder joints, but razor-like ones (or almost non-opened). :-)

If it's a relatively wide open, then it's possible. I even have a picture of my own. The crack was wide open and I could see it with a Dage nanofocus machine. But I'd like to see the movie too.

Regards,

Vladimir