TECHNET Archives

February 2008

From:
"Igoshev, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Igoshev, Vladimir
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:06:37 -0500
That is what I had thought when I send my first e-mail. Then I saw the pictures and the Ni layer looked normal relatively to the thickness of Cu. As I've said before, I'm always confused with microinches :-), but now it looks I'm not alone, which makes me feel better :-)

Vladimir