TECHNET Archives

February 2008

From:
Donald Vischulis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donald Vischulis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:12:00 -0600
Jack

One big thing to get out of all this is understanding what one expects to see on the cross section.  In other words, how does the cross section compare to the artwork.  Are we looking at a plane layer, a 10 mil wide conductor, or the space between two non-connected features?  That information affects the intrepretation of the cross section.