TECHNET Archives

February 2008

From:
Paul Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:04:04 -0500
I also vote for a XS artifact.

This is a common distraction when you are not in the center of a t but
hit the edge of a feature. Further grinding should make this look like
an open or a full thickness copper foil depending if you are grinding
into an feature edge or away from a feature edge.

Sincerely,

Paul Reid

Program Coordinator

PWB Interconnect Solutions Inc.