TECHNET Archives

February 2008

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:50:52 -0000
When I was fully involved with wave machines out in the field and didn't
have or had forgotten the right gear I used to think kitchen! (the
temperatures are similar at least so far as roasting/baking are concerned
and there is always a hardware shop or department store nearby)
So....
If you really need to get it out without letting it solidify have you tried
a turkey or meat baster? The sort which is a big rubber bulb on the end of a
tube. Or [next shelf along] just acquire and beat up a large ladle to have a
straight side and crank the handle as required. Use it to sweep in solder
against the pot wall. And.... heat proof oven gloves, baking tins make
moulds and so on.....

Regards

Mike