TECHNET Archives

February 2008

From:
stephengregory5849 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, stephengregory5849 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:15:10 -0600
Hi Scott!

We've been using a QTS system for over a year now, and are extremely pleased
with it. We've not had any problems whatsoever. QTS also makes a stencil
storage cart that holds hundreds of foils that we also purchased that we are
very happy with.

We currently get our foils from Photo Etch Technology and have been very
pleased with them.

http://www.stencil.com/

Their turnaround is great, prices are extremely competitive, and they have
been a great resource when I've had technical questions and needed input to
some challenging assemblies that we were building.

Steve Gregory