DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2008

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:16:55 -0800
Yea, I see that too Steve... I may need to redo the webpage color scheme to
match the new colors... it kind of clashes with the light blue of the old
website color scheme...

Actually, it sort of reminds me of the Chargers Football team dark
uniforms... with that dark blue and gold...

 I didn't know they were planning on updating the logo until I got the
e-mail from the DC. I guess it's a good excuse to redesign the home page
though. Maybe apply a fresh coat of paint... rearrange the furniture etc...
lol :)

Bill