DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2008

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:57:34 -0600
Thanks David,

I'm not sure how that works, but I will definitely look into it.

How many suppliers have contributed panels?

Is it a panel I order from my supplier and then send to you
to have it analyzed? or are suppliers volunteering panels
to be part of the database?

Well, I GUESS I could go READ about it... sorry.

Jack