TECHNET Archives

January 2008

From:
David Greenman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Greenman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:09:57 -0000
Further information on application of conformal coatings can be found at

http://www.humiseal.com/technical_literature.html

Best Regards

David Greenman

Managing Director

HumiSeal Europe Ltd

A British Manufacturer : Part of Chase Specialty Coatings

www.humiseal.eu

www.chasespecialtycoatings.com

HumiSeal Europe Ltd

Registered in England & Wales No : 1480710

Registered Office : Albany Park, Frimley Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7PH