TECHNET Archives

January 2008

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:24:01 -0600
Hi Inge!

I bet you're referring to Stablcor...

http://www.stablcor.com/

At a past life the company that I worked for looked into the material to help ruggedize a Single-board Computer. Didn't really get to play around with it though. Couldn't get all involved to buy-off using the material because it was so new.

But I must say, it looks pretty interesting! Wish I could have got some experience with it.

Steve Gregory