TECHNET Archives

January 2008

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:57:32 +0000
Typical

He gives with one hand and takes it away with the other!

As for the rugby shirts - there are only 2 worth considering: England
and Wasps in that order! No second opinions required.

Graham

>>> http://www.ipc.org/contentpage.asp?Pageid=4.3.16