TECHNET Archives

January 2008

From:
Gabriela Bogdan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gabriela Bogdan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 05:28:35 +0200
Yes, I know, it is our preferred coating also, just had by bad luck  two
batches from two different suppliers with excessive microvoids, that's what
made me start the discussion.
Thank you all,
Gaby