TECHNET Archives

January 2008

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:35:02 -0800
Yes California can definitely be diferernt.

Last January on the way back from Colorado, I found myself driving across
the Mojave desert (on the road near the airbase) with visibility down to
about 50 metres due to snow, with the truck in 4 wheel

John Burke

(408) 515 4992