TECHNET Archives

January 2008

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hfjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:08:43 +0100
Not really true, the Scottish blood in my veines tells me to be careful with
money, the kyrgise blood makes me crush the table, therefore, noone can
actually be under it.

I think there are pictures from my large AuSn platelets somewhere on
Gregory's wall. If not, I can probably dig them up again from some old
report. If such crystals are abundant in a solder joint, the components may
just jump off the board when giving a mechanical shock.

/Inge