TECHNET Archives

December 2007

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hfjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:47:09 +0100
Resent, bounced two or three times, hope it works now.

Dearest members
Ladies and gents
Remember decembers
All lovely events

Queerist mixtures
Metals and glass
Misfunction fixtures
Failure en masse

Darkening solders
Sediment glue
Cracking moulder
Leaking feedtru

Discolored coating
Stupid constructions
Murphy is gloating
Need counteraction

clogging dispenser
disorder and stress
air seems denser
all is a mess

too many failures
nothing in time
plenty of flayers
a mountain to climb

but there is help
in the computer
enter a yelp
soon comes a tutor

Wenger or Hillman
Gregory Steve
Faboulus Trikeman
Make you relieve

Nothing for Nutting
Peace of a cake
No but,but,but'ing
Not one mistake

Joyce or Whittaker
Doug or Mike F
None is a quaker
Most are a chef

Many more netters
Like those above
Open your letters
With care and love

So, dear members
Ladies and gents
Think this December
On His advent.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

/Inge

PS. This doesn't mean that I stop opening TN mailbox these days, I'm afraid
of abstinence headache.