TECHNET Archives

December 2007

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:50:20 -0600
Hi Ted!

Yeah, I just about forgot about this. I've got it posted back again.
It's here:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/christmas_plans.pdf

Just to let everyone know that might think I might too much time on my
hands today, I really don't. But all I've been doing today is the
mind-numbing task of inputting BOM's into our MRP system...I've taken a
few breaks today to keep from turning into a zombie...anybody who has
done this for more than just a couple of hours knows what I mean. B^ {

Steve