TECHNET Archives

December 2007

From:
Gabriela Bogdan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gabriela Bogdan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 12:19:06 +0200
Brian, you are wonderful ,as always.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I don't know about "dislike", but due
to the answers you give always, I know many many people here who like and
trust you.
Gaby