TECHNET Archives

December 2007

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 08:00:36 -0700
Doug,
I totally agree. I assumed that since he chose no-clean they already
ruled out the use of Conformal Coat. I require it unless they have a dam
(hint- keep moisture out) good reason.
Dewey