TGASIA Archives

December 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
Charlotte Hao <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Charlotte Hao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 01:42:17 -0600
各位:

你们好!

IPC TGAsia将于2008年1月14日在北京召开"IPC TGAsia志愿者交流会"。IPC负责国际关系的副总裁David Bergmant先生及IPC上海的技术总监彭丽霞女士将向与会志愿者介绍IPC及IPC标准开发活动等。诚邀IPCTGAsia邮件论坛的注册者及各技术组的成员参加会议。尤其是北京地区的志愿者由于时间和地域的关系,未能参加今年10月及12月的工作会议,非常期待你们能够光临此次会议!同时会上还将请到会的志愿者就IPC如何展开在华北地区的标准开发活动发表你的真知灼见!

会议时间: 2008年1月14日下午1:30-5:00
会议地点: 北京航星科技开发公司公司 (北京市东城区和平里东街11号)

如你能参加会议,请回邮件或回电确认。

联系人:   郝宇
Email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Mobile:   13692293633

Dear all,

IPC TGAsia will have a special meeting for volunteers to communitcate about IPC TGAsia in Beijing in Jan 14, 2008. David Bergman, Vice President of International RelationsVice and Leesha Peng will introduce IPC and IPC standard Development. We sincerely invite the members in TGAsia Mail Forum and technical groups to attend the meeting. Especially the members around Beijing area, due to the limitation ofdistance and time, didn't attend the technical group's meetings this Oct and Dec in Shenzhen,so we are looking forward you could attend the meeting. At the same time, We'll be honour if you can provide your proposals and comments how IPC TGAsia should start the IPC standard development activities.

Meeting Date:     1:30pm-5:00pm, Jan 14, 2008
Meeting Venue:  Beijing Hangxing Technology Development Company
                              (No.11, Hepingli East Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing)

Please you reply your confirmation to attend the meeting by mail or by call.

Contact:  Charlotte
Email:     [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Mobile:   13692293633

Thank you

Best regards
Charlotte 郝宇
Translator/Technical Resources Assistant
IPC WOFE, a subsidiary of IPC, Inc.
爱比西国际科技管理咨询(上海)有限公司
上海市延安西路1088号2303室
Tel: 021-54973435