TECHNET Archives

November 2007

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:58:42 -0500
Steve,

Try Mill-Max.  Specifically the 3121 or 9081 series, but these are
round.  If these are simply flat parts there must be a zillion stamping
houses that could make them, especially if you need another bazillion.

Phil Nutting