TECHNET Archives

November 2007

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:25:30 -0000
Whoops, yes did my sums wrong, the key temperature is the one measured in
the wave, but if your machine cant actually melt the pot contents adequately
then you are likely to have issues arsing from poor alloy homogeneity.

Regards

Mike Fenner
Indium Corporation

T: + 44 1908 580 400
M: + 44 7810 526 317
F: + 44 1908 580 411
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.indium.com
Pb-free: www.Pb-Free.com

Indium Corporation
Incorporated in New York, USA
Registered office: (Not for correspondence)
77-97 Harpur Street, Bedford , UK
Registered number: fc16473