TECHNET Archives

November 2007

From:
Franklin D Asbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Franklin D Asbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 06:21:56 -0600
It's not just ensuring all contractual requirements are met at a local
level, a company cannot claim MIL-PRF-31023 compliance without being
qualified by DSCC. This involves developing policy and procedures to meet
certain requirements, submitting the same to DSCC for approval, developing
test plans for the specific /#'s you wish to qualify to, producing (or
grandfathering in) samples for qualification testing, being audited by DSCC,
and correcting the issues they invariably find during the audit...before
being qualified.

The whole process could take about 12 months.

Franklin D Asbell