TECHNET Archives

November 2007

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:28:35 -0600
I don't know what the base material is, but I'll ask on Wednesday.

We have a big meeting scheduled on Wednesday with the middleman
who is "managing" the vendor in Taiwan. Haven't heard from the actual
vendor yet. I don't even have a contact I could call, believe it or not!

I just wanted to be as prepared as I can be for Wednesday, because
this type of discussion is not my cup of tea...

We had a company called Foresite do some analysis, who reported
internal uncleanliness, the middlemen says we never specified anything
about internal cleanliness (believe it or not!) and I was just wondering
if there might be a problem with the core material itself, which would
mean the boards are screwed before they even start, right?

but while I'm thinking about it,
Does IPC have any statements about internal cleanliness?

I will cheerfully supply more details after Wednesday if I'm not bogging
down the list too much...

Jack