TECHNET Archives

November 2007

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:10:41 -0700
John,
Good work on both blogs. In honor of your dealings with the EU TAC and
the fact I will be gone the next 10 days for Thanksgiving; I decided to
kill two birds with one stone and send you this joke.

A Flight Attendant walked into the Airplane escorting a little 6 year
old girl who had never flown before. She walked up to a distinguished
looking Gentleman and explained the situation and asked if he minded the
little girl sitting next to him. He said that would be fine.
He told the little girl that he felt if they talked about something it
would put her mind to ease about flying for the first time. She said
alright. He said "what do you think about nuclear fusion"? The little
girl said" could I ask you a question first"? The man said "sure".
The little girl said that cows, horses and deer live in the valley by
her house. They all eat the grass in the valley. When the cow goes potty
it is a big round squishy patty. The horse has large round and long
clumps. The deer has small hard droppings. The little girl said since
they all eat the same thing, why is there such a difference when they go
potty?
The man said" why, I don't know".
The little girl said "Then why would I want to talk nuclear fusion with
someone who doesn't know s--t.

Dewey