TECHNET Archives

October 2007

From:
Joe Russeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joe Russeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:19:46 -0400
I've actually had to start investing in Pepsi Cola Corporation just so I
could get a discount on the Diet Mountain Dew I owe Doug.  All kidding
aside, he is a great mentor and a good friend.

Joe Russeau