TECHNET Archives

October 2007

From:
Chris Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:36:58 -0400
Dewey, you are da fodder of all TN puns (I was heard to mudder). Sorry to
bring family into this...

"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
10/02/2007 10:25 AM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] NTC test

So that's what it is. Since I was getting no responses, I thought that I
was perceived as no longer humorous, witty, thought provoking, profound
and just damn delightful. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.
Dewey
P.S. - For those that don't know me the above was fodder for Doug,
Graham, Richard and others.