TECHNET Archives

October 2007

From:
"Thayer, Wayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Thayer, Wayne
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:17:39 -0400
DI rinse.  Very little of the debris gets on the board because the water carries it away.  The centrifugal force continuously flushes the water and debris to the outside.  If you don't have the outside sponges set up properly to catch this, then you wear the debris!

Wayne