TECHNET Archives

October 2007

From:
"Randy Bock Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 06:08:06 -0400
From all of us on the East Coast know all of them folks are in our

thoughts and  prayers.     Not for nothing but first it was water, now

drought and fire,  I like on a farm and use a well for water, so far we

are ok, but I know folks that are really havening problems with water.

Raining today, but we are still 5" or more behind.  Need rain and snow for

run off to fill up the water pitchers.

Randy Bock Sr.

Quality  Engineer

Enterprise Quality  Assurance

AddressRight Printers

(email)  [log in to unmask]

Newtown Building 2

203 270-4931  Ext

    8-426-4931  In

203 270-4982 Fax

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary and/or

privileged information.  It is intended only for the use of the intended

recipient(s).  If you receive this in error, please immediately advise the

sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message.  Any disclosure,

copying, distribution or use of the information contained in the e-mail to

or by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Any

views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except

when the sender specifically states them to be the views of the company.

Thank You.

"Wilson, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

10/24/2007 01:26 PM

Please respond to

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to

"Wilson, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject

Re: [TN] NTC - California fire-storm

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/shownh.php3?img_id=14577

If that doesn't work see http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/

www.latimes.com has amazing pictures.  Those firefighters are earning

every penny.  The site requires free registration.

Bob Wilson