TECHNET Archives

October 2007

From:
Joel Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:54:18 -0400
Can you provide the document names that were published in August

Joel Alexander
Quality Assurance Manager
TT APSCO, INC.

Ian Hanna <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
10/24/2007 08:47 AM

Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
Ian Hanna <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] Delamination of lead free PCBs

These specific guidelines for lead-free were first published in august
of this year  -- this guidance is a departure from that given for modern
laminates, from roughly 1990 on up...