TECHNET Archives

October 2007

From:
Bernard Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bernard Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:17:48 -0700
Issue is concept----- how to approve 2d sources.     Use the QPL as
an indicator for
campanies producing the same component.  Then devise a simplified internal
qualification process of your own ----- modifying the military
requirements accordingly.
Bernie