TECHNET Archives

October 2007

From:
Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:18:22 -0700
You probably can get a stencil made like this, but the slumping of the paste
would be a problem.
I presume the reason for this spacing in the test pattern is to have
spacings that give you shorts from slumping and no shorts at wider spacings.
If you did not have such a range, you could not determine at what distance
you would get shorts and when not.

Have fun,
Ahne.