TECHNET Archives

October 2007

From:
Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:14:08 +0200
Juan,

are you sure these are cracks? I've seen similar on glass diodes, and in that case it was not cracks, but circumperipherical rings or interface created by the glassing process.
Just a lateral thought-
q.e.s.m.
Inge