LEADFREE Archives

October 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Roland Sommer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:38:09 +1300
Hi Rich et al

Our free article on leveraging EU RoHS compliance for complying with China
RoHS may also be of interest. It is called "Eight simple steps to convert EU
RoHS to China RoHS" and can be found at
http://www.rohs-international.com/files/Eight_simple_steps_for_converting_fr
om_EU_RoHS_to_China_RoHS_compliance.pdf

If you want the clarifications mentioned by Mike below, they are available
from
https://www.capella.co.nz/sites/rohs-international.com/standards-faq-update/
standards-faq-update A small charge applies as we had to compare the
original chinese documents with the updated ones and separate out the
differences.

kind regards
Roland Sommer
Managing Director