TECHNET Archives

September 2007

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:45:46 -0500
Hi Gil!

Looks like you found a way to share your photos. Picasa is a pretty neat
way of doing that and it's free!

I created my web page before there was something like Picasa out there
so that if a Technetter wanted to share a photo with the list, they
could do that.

But now it looks like the need for my page is going to be obsolete

Thanks Google! (just kidding)

But, if you ever want a picture posted on my page, you just need to
email them to me and I'll post them.

Steve