TECHNET Archives

September 2007

From:
Kevin Glidden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Kevin Glidden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:51:21 -0400
Thanks Ian,

Would you expect black mask to leave a copper colored residue?

If you look closely at the picture, you can see the inner layer copper
clearance from the NPH, and then the "residue" appears to be the same exact
coloration.

Kevin Glidden
Manufacturing Engineer
Luminescent Systems Inc.