TECHNET Archives

September 2007

From:
Paymon Sani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Paymon Sani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:03:25 -0400
We have established a process. The baby cries, I pick her up from the
crib and pass her to my wife, she uses her magic to make her quiet. The
best thing that happened to me was to move to NA. She is now the best
thing that happened to me. I sleep less but I am less stressed!