TECHNET Archives

September 2007

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:01:52 -0400
Rob,

Do you have all polarized components facing in the same direction?  This simplifies inspection because the one component that is backwards now is very noticeable.  It is a form of the Poka Yoke theory the parts could only go in one way.  What can be done to goof proof the assembly process?

My 2¢.

Phil