TECHNET Archives

September 2007

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hfjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:06:52 +0200
A mí ésto me parece bueno, Juan.

We have used a Marantz for a couple of years for AOI of assembled boards
specked with FPGAs, superBGAs and hundreds of all kind of creeps, and we are
very satified with the machine.

http://www.christopherweb.com/newsite/productsSub.asp?productSubCategoryID=5
5&category=Assembly%20Products&subCategory=Marantz%20AOI%20Systems

If you donn't look for AOI, you may be interested in an old (computerized
for encoders in xyz, but with Vision macroscope) monster that I don't need
any more. Light emission from two sides for special inspection of PTHs.

/Inge