TECHNET Archives

August 2007

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 14:20:12 -0400
Steve-

I would use a foot operated eyelet press for that job.  We have a
Stimpson foot operated job which would be perfect for it.  Don't know if
they are available--ours is about 20yrs young.

Wayne Thayer