TECHNET Archives

August 2007

From:
"Victor G. Hernandez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:59:36 -0500
In a previous life I worked at End Of Line Test for bare boards testing.
Probe dents are common and sometimes damage critical area.   Destructive
analysis, cross and flat section, can provide useful information for
acceptability and/or non conformance.   Probe marks can be found at End
points, mid point and from to back of a net.   Many BGA have test marks
on critical pad to test the dog bone part of the net.

Victor,