TECHNET Archives

August 2007

From:
Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:03:21 +0200
"higher" says nothing, they should be more precise.Here are some
examples on moisture absorption:

ISOLA      std FR-4 Tg130 :  0.2  %
GE         std GETEK Tg180:  0.12 %
Polyclad   BT-Epoxy       :  0.2  %
Nelco      PI             :  0.35 %
GIL        GML 1000       :  0.02 %
nn         PTFE           : <0.01 %
nn         Cyanate Ester  :  0.3  %
Taconic    all products   : <0.01 %
Rogers     Ro group       : <0.1  %
Rogers     RT/duroid      : 0.015 to 0.6 %
Rogers     TMM            : 0.010 to 0.16 %
Arlon      DiClad         : < 0.1%
Metclad    all products   : < 0.08 %

Would be interesting to know why your Tg170 has higher moisture
absorption and also how much higher in percentage.

Inge