TECHNET Archives

August 2007

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 01:16:23 -0500
Kevin, IPC moved from Northbrook to 3000 Lakeside Drive, Suite 309S, Bannockburn, IL 60015 about three years ago. Documents published before that time would have our old address.

However, we really prefer electronic format rather than mailed or faxed copies. Electronic copies are usually more legible and provide us with contact info in case the committee leaders want to contact you for more discussion.

You can enter your comments as a MS Word file attachment or in the body of an email to: [log in to unmask]  All the tech staff monitors that mailbox and the appropriate committee liaison will answer you.

Follow the format of the Standard Improvement Forms in your documtns:

1. Document number/revision
2. Reference (clause, figure, table)
3. Your recommendation
4. Substantiation for your recommendation.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jack