TECHNET Archives

August 2007

From:
Rey Sosa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rey Sosa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:20:14 -0700
I should add one last thing. I also agree with Wayne that press fit
connectors are not intended to be reused. This application was for proto
type assemblies. There were no failures noted, when the connectors were
reused.

Regards,
Rey sosa