TECHNET Archives

August 2007

From:
"Davis, Larry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Davis, Larry
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:27:49 -0700
Ioan,
Thanks for the feedback.  Believe it or not, we are moving in the right
direction and it's directly related to lean mfg.  We are a very high
mix-low volume shop and have managed to eliminate most of the problems
you mentioned.  There comes a point in all lean journeys where you have
to start dealing with the "harder" issues because the easier stuff has
already been fixed.