TECHNET Archives

August 2007

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:50:18 -0700
I looked on line and there are plenty of references to those stickers,

But take a look at what I also found on the I phone - that really cheered up
my morning........8-)

http://tinyurl.com/339lcm

I hope the "official reset tool" is RoHS compliant!

John Burke

(408) 515 4992