TECHNET Archives

August 2007

From:
Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:49:59 -0400
John,

The last thing I want to do is scrap them.  The problem is that we have
multi-pin connectors that are impossible to review from the topside,
making vertical fill judgments iffy at best.

I'm just trying to understand at what point OSP board finish can become
unsolderable, and thus, unacceptable.

Unfortunately, using an alternative flux is not an option...

Leland