LEADFREE Archives

August 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Tina Nerad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:37:52 -0500
Make your hotel reservation today!

IPC/JEDEC International Conference on Lead Free Electronics, being held at the Intercontinental Berlin, Berlin, Germany,4 - 5 October 2007.

IPC and JEDEC have extended the hotel cut-off date until August 28th so if you haven’t made your room reservation, there’s still time.  Hurry!  Hurry!  The current room rate is €169 single/€189 double per night at the Intercontinental Berlin, Budapester Strasse 2, 10787 Berlin, Germany. To reserve your room, contact the hotel directly at +49-30-2602-1287 or e-mail [log in to unmask] and ask for the IPC/JEDEC conference rate.

To view the conference brochure or to register, please cut and paste www.ipc.org/LFBerlin <http://www.ipc.org/LFBerlin>  into your browser and download the registration form.  We are currently offering special conference registration discounts.  If you register by 4 September 2007 you can save 10% off of the registration fee. If you register three individuals from your company at the same time we will give you the fourth registration FREE.

* Note: The discount will apply to the lowest cost registration.